Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request!

I just received this email from Sunday. I don't know all the details, so just pray as God leads you. I have been posting prayer for Eric on this site and my others off and on for the last 6 months. He was in Iraq 3 times and the last time was more than he could handle. Amanda is Sunday's daughter and Eric's wife. They have a baby boy named Hayden.

Amanda called right before noon to say that Eric overdosed on his paid meds. He is in intensive care on a breathing machine and we don't know if he will make it or not. I'm getting ready to fly out to Colorado Springs. Will keep you informed. Just please pray.

No comments: