17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently: Doing these photos really changed the way I feel about myself...It was awesome for me...I plan on starting a in home photo thingy that can help other women can feel what I felt....During this session...
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity: I am not sure what to say here. I love my son and I am happy for him. I just pray that I never lose him. I don't believe that just because he is married that he can't still be a big part of my life. I think if your relationship is right it will always be right. I also want him to always be in love and be happy.
19. A picture of you when you were little: here is picture of me and my Aunt Chris. I am the one with blond hair in case you didn't know.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die, I would love to go some where in the Asian countries. I have a feeling the closest I will get is China town or a Japanese restaurant. That's okay though.
16. A picture of someone who inspires you: That person would be my daughter. She loves life and she does not care if you do or not...She is just awesome....
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist. Mercy Me is my favorite Christian band. I do have a favorite band for just about every genera of music.
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
The one person I can't imagine my life without. Is not someone you can take a picture of. But, I did post something that makes me love him that much more....Jesus Christ is the only one I can depend on....
Monday, March 7, 2011
11. A picture of something you hate: having to say goodbye to my son....The look in his eyes still makes me cry..
12. A picture of something you love: I love al our military men and women. They are all special to me....THANK YOU ALL, for your sacrifice to our great country.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
8. A picture that makes you laugh. I laughed so hard watching people drive by seeing Corbin mowing in his "man skirt". I would like to tell Codie I am very sorry for posting this picture but I still laugh when I see it and the one of Dustin laughing.