Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Are Americans Ready to vote.....?

Okay, So I recieved a call from Aunt Chris yesterday. Yes, she does call me. It is not me always calling her. She was laughing and told me I needed to hear something. So she tells about a clip she had just heard on the radio from the Howard Stern Show. After hearing I decided I needed to share it with yall. Please remember this is Howard Sterns show, so if you get offended easy dont listen to it. He does say the "f" word about 5 times. You only have to listen the first 3 minutes to get the idea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

No comments: