Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good One

So we were headed to WalMart to go to Subway and get dinner. I really need to go buy groceries. Anyway, back to the topic. We have XM radio and it was tuned onto nashville.com. I looked down to see what was coming on let and I say the title say "Moose Shooting Mama". Corbin tried to change the channel and I told him I wanted to find out what it was about. I thought it might be about Sarah Palin but I was not sure. Well sure nuf I was right....
Here it is from youtube.Enjoy it.



Here is the guy who wrote it website http://www.patgarrett.com/

No comments: