Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I found this today and decided I would share it with yall. I know I put some funny videos on my blogg the other day. Dont get these men all wrong because they are very seriuos when it comes down to business.I hope you can click on this link. If not I will type it all up and post it soon.
Here is the Sailors Creed....
" I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the constitution of the United States of a America and I will obey the orders of my superiors.
I represent the fighting spirit of Navy bluejackets who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's navy combat team with honor, commitment and courage.
I am commited to excellence and the fair treatment of all."
Our men and women in uniform not only play hard they work hard too. Keep up the great job all of you! Thank you all!

No comments: