Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Friday, July 4, 2008

FREEDOM

Today is July 4th...In America we are FREE to do whatever we want, worship who want, work where want, have as many kids or as few as we want, be whoever we want to be and the list goes on. I wanted to put fireworks on here but I could not figure out how (other than you tube), so I have taken a different route to getting my point across to you.
FREEDOM doesn't come FREE at all. Someones son/daughter, wife/husband, niece/nephew, Mom/Dad had to put there life on the line for you and for me. You may not believe in war, or agree with war but that is how you got where you are today. My personal thought on you not liking war is to tell you to move somewhere else. If you dont like America or what we stand for move somewhere else. Why live somewhere you dont want to be? This is what America is all about. You and I doing what we want to do. I know why you dont move though, it is easier to stay where your at and make everyone elses life hell than to change your location and then you live in hell.
Anyway, here is a video that shows you the people who lay their lives down for you and for me every day and the people waiting for them to return safely. I love this song it hits home for me so much. My husband is a retired submariner so I know he wasn't wishing on the same star but he was thinking about me all the time. He use to tell me that he focused on getting his job done as quickly but well so that he could return to me and our children as soon as possible.

No comments: