Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Update on Shane

Hello family and friends, Today is the day that Shane goes to his first surgery since he became an outpatient. He will have surgery on his left hand. Shane had a cement spacer slowly coming out of his hand. I thought it was a gauze. We then thought it was a bone until we could have x-rays done. Finally we found out it was the spacer. He is doing well. Shane is in a positive state of mind. The pins that are holding his fingers in place will also be removed today. We were blessed to have first case. We were here by 5 in the morning. These past few weeks have been a bit trying. His first week of being released from the hospital has been a crazy one. He has had appointment after appointment. I know I was so tired I kept falling asleep in the waiting rooms and doctors' offices. I finally did get 12 hours of sleep Tuesday night. I am prepared for the lack of sleep last night and the the following appointments this week. On Monday, Shane and I will attend my cousins wedding. We are looking forward to that. I made sure that we didn't have any appointments that day. Our spirits are high and we are enjoying the time out of the hospital.

God Bless,Hazel

No comments: