Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tax Payers Dollars at work....LOL

Found one of these on a friends site and then that sent me on a you tube hunt for more. So here they are the ones I found for you to watch. I am sure you will find them as funny as I do or NOT! Who really cares anyway this is my blog not yours anyway!

Out at sea way to long....



In the heat to long...
Here is another


THIS ONE IS FUNNY!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

The girls and I got a good laugh from the videos...I don't think I will think of PB&J the same anymore..LOL

Shari said...

I have the first one on my MySpace. I love it. I smile everytime I see it and think SAILORS ROCK! ;-)