Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Okay I Spoke to Soon....

So, I was looking through my VHS tapes and DVD's for sell. Corbin is helping me get them together for a lady who is going to purchase them all. He walks off and realizes he had left the dogs outside. Well, Po'nani was still in the yard BUT Ned wasn't (as always). So I find Ned, and he is covered in POOP and not just the smell of poop or skunk (as any other time). He is covered in actual POOP! It was so gross. I wanted to beat him and then Corbin. However, I made Ned go through a bath and Corbin had to help me bathe him. Corbin is very sensitive to smells so it was tortured for him. YUCK!!!!! I so hate dogs somedays. When I see someone letting their dog kiss them on the lips I think of things like this. YUCK!!!!!

No comments: