Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Military Moms and Wives Day of Pampering

My sister-in-law saw this yesterday and sent it to me. I am excited to say I will be getting a make over at 10:15 at IKEA. How cool is that! I can't wait, I will post before and after pictures of myself.

IKEA and VisibleCHANGES has teamed up with Operation Homefront Texas to thank the wives of the US Armed Forces in the Houston area. A day of pampering and relaxation will be provided by IKEA to military wives on Thursday, May 22th at the IKEA Restaurant located on the second floor - 7810 Katy Freeway - Houston, Texas. The first 50 ladies that RSVP with Operation Homefront will receive Hair Styling; Free Breakfast or Lunch; Make-up Consultation; and a Massage. IKEA will provide entertainment and meals for the children. You must RSVP by Friday, May 16th for one of the following time slots: 10:15 am; 12:15 pm; or 2:15 pm. Please RSVP with the following information to texas@operationhomefront.net - time slot you would like to attend and number of children you will be bringing. You will receive a return email confirming your appointment. For further information, please contact Operation Homefront at 1-800-779-5921. Hurry and RSVP - limited slots are available! You deserve a day of pampering! Please click on the link for additional information: chapter_images/IKEA - MilitaryWife_Invite - May 22.jpg

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I am so glad that I sent that to you. That should be fun!