Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I just wanted to tell you a few things.....
I have had a 7 days so far...I had a Military Moms Makeover, I saw the new Indiana Jones movie, I have hung out with family and friends. It was a great Memorial Weekend. I have to confess though, I cried many times. I cried for many different things. I cried for me, my family, my country and ALL the men and women who are serving our country. I cried for all the wounded and all the ones who paid with their lives. Some were sad tears, some were joyful tears and some were cleansing tears. They were all Great tears!
I watched a show I taped on my DVR, it was Kellie Picklers USO Diary. It was so funny and so good. She was so humble and so greatful. She really got the message across about our military serving over there. Some have been there for many many tours. (Yes, I creid watching it also. But who wouldn't have.) Here is day 1 of her tour of Iraq on youtube.

Anyway, God Bless all of yall

No comments: