Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dreams, they can be so strange....

Since I have been taking these vitamins I have been dreaming and even remembering them. I sleep through the night pretty much every night. Well last night, or rather this morning, I woke up at to what I thought was the alarm clock, our alarm clock is a radio station. So I was singing the song that was playing on the radio in my dream. Finally, I decided I should get up and go to the restroom. Meanwhile, I thought to myself, why in the world is the alarm going off so blooming early. Then I decided to check the clock for the time, 1:30 am. I thought why in the world did Doug set the alarm for 1:30 in the blooming morning. I got up, walked through the dark cold house. When I got back to my bedroom the alarm clock had been turned off. So I laid back in bed and woke again around 7am. I woke up singing the same song that was in my dream. Since I have been sleeping through the night, I wake up around 7 - 7:30am in the morning. At 6:30 am the alarm clock went off and I laid there trying to figure out if the 1:30 thing was for real or was it a dream. It was the strangest and weirdest feeling ever for me.

No comments: