Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chews4health



You can find my website at www.chews4health.com/loribiz. This product has done great things for me and my family and I wanted to share it with you. Go check it out, try it for 60 days. If you don't like it send it back for a full refund. What could it hurt? Nothing, that's what! Most people start noticing things with in the fist month bu others take a month or two. I noticed things with us with the first dose. According to Physicians Desk Reference, page 1542, the absorption percents for pills is 10%, for gel caps its 20%, for liquids it is around 40-50%, and chewable is around 90 plus%. Chews4health has put together an all in one super vitamin that is convenient, affordable and faster absorbing. Please don't take my word for it, try it. Why would you want to keep flushing money down you toilet? You can purchase without selling it. So don't be shy, give it a try!

No comments: