Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 9 of the 30 Day FB Challenge

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
This person I have never seen so I have no picture. I am sure he is the most beautiful person I will have ever seen once I get to see him. He gave everything for me and I am very thankful to him. He is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Since this is a picture challenge I need to post a picture. I decided I would pick a more earthly person or people who have been there with me all the way. For those of you who don't know these people, from left to right are myself, Douglas, Dustin and Cindy. I would like to think they would say the same thing about me. I love all 3 of yall! Thank you all for being in my life.

I know that God put all these people in my life at just the right time each. All of them are still a huge part of my life. Thank You God....

No comments: