Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 17, 18 and 19 of the 30 Day FB Challenge

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently: Doing these photos really changed the way I feel about myself...It was awesome for me...I plan on starting a in home photo thingy that can help other women can feel what I felt....During this session...



18. A picture of your biggest insecurity: I am not sure what to say here. I love my son and I am happy for him. I just pray that I never lose him. I don't believe that just because he is married that he can't still be a big part of my life. I think if your relationship is right it will always be right. I also want him to always be in love and be happy.


19. A picture of you when you were little: here is picture of me and my Aunt Chris. I am the one with blond hair in case you didn't know.

No comments: