Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Topic is "8 things"

I saw thins on my sister-in-laws website. I thought it was cute. I am not sure is I know 8 items of everything but I will try.

8 TV shows I watched in 2008
1. CSI (Las Vegas)
2. Supernatural
3. Ghost Hunters
4. NCIS
5. The Unit
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Beauty and the Geek
8. America's Got Talent

8 Movies I watched 2008
1. Hellboy 2
2. Wanted
3. Hancock
4. Jumper
5. The Dark Knight
6. Iron Man
7. Indiana Jones
8. Expelled

8 places I ate out in 2008
1. Aloha BBQ
2. Spring Creek BBQ
3. Mambo Seafood
4. Hinze BBQ
5. Green Garden
6. Hooters
7. Buffalo Wild Wings
8. Whataburger

8 things that have happened this year
1. My son left for bootcamp
2. My sister in law moved back to Texas
3. Met Kninky Friedman, he is very nice.
4. My husband and I went and saw Micheal Medved
5. It snowed
6. Paid off a few small bills.
7. Started a home business
8. Had a new nephew added to our family.

8 things I look forward to for 2009
1. Paying off at least 2 big bills.
2. Seeing as much as I can before he goes to war.
3. Start going on date nights with my husband.
4. Good health
5. Maybe even win the lottery.
6. Read more
7. Love more
8. Laugh more

This all I can really think of right now....

I think everyone should do this even if they dont have a blog. It was fun thinking back.

No comments: