Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Red High Heels


For those of you do not know, I have been looking for months for a pair of cute Red High Heels. Well the look is over, yesterday I went to purchase Dustin a pillow at Ross the department store. (Side not, if you want nice pillows at low prices this is the place to go, I purchase all of our pillows there. I purchased Dustin a Tommy Hilfiger pillow for $6.99.) How great is that?! It isn't as great as the shoe purchase though. I have included a picture of the tag to prove they were only $3.49, and are Nine West. WOW! This is my best find of the year so far! Go Lori it's your birthday! This is a recap of what happened. I walked over to shoe department thinking maybe I would find a pair of cute shoes in my size. I never do there. I spotted these very cute pair of red high heel shoes right of the bat. Then I saw the price and thought "Holy Mackerel, this can't be the price.". Next I looked at the size. My heart sunk,size 6. WHAT this can't be. I calmed down and regrouped my thoughts and decided I would bite the bullet and try them on anyway.They look so small. Just maybe they will fit. THEY FIT!!!!! They are a very small size 6. How awesome that was. So now I have a pair of red high heels.

No comments: