Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Upcycled Light Fixture

I really needed more light in my craft room, but I am trying to save money and find some unique to put in there.. A friend of mine had given this to me more my daughters room, but we put a fan and light combo in her room. I am pretty sure she will not mind that I used it in craft room instead.. I still want to add some bling but for now here it is...
All I did is paper and taped off the "candle" lights section...and the chain (chain doesn't do well being spray painted..) If you want you could make a fabric tube to slip over it to cover up the chain... I spray painted it with white primer first, for several reasons most importantly is so that the paint sticks.. Then I sprayed my lime green color..
Here are 2 pictures for you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh,there are realy perfect!!You have a perfect taste!)

http://milkandchoco.blogspot.com/