Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Enjoying Playing with photo's and photoshop elements!



I got really pissed with Photoshop Elements, I could not figure out the whole layering thing.. So I decided to relax and play with the program instead... I did these first.... I mixed the 2 photos and made 1 photo then mixed them together... I have a lot of fun, which I will share more tomorrow...

1 comment:

Becca said...

I can't figure out Elements, either. :-( But I know there's so much to learn! Of course, it really means I need to sit down and do some tutorials and take the *time* to learn. That photo is really cool!!