Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 22 of the 30 Day FB Challenge

A picture of something you wish you were better at
I am seating thinking about this question and lots of things are going through my head. Do I need to be better mother? I personally think I a pretty good mom, most days. I screw up every now and again but I do the best I can...
So what do I wish I was better at? Being a better Christian? (refer to the above)...

I know what I wish I was better at... I wish I was a better listener, less of a talker, a better communicator, and I could so on when this train but I will stop here. Not sure there are pictures for this so I will leave to with words...Sorry...

No comments: