Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 Day FB Challenge

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
I have been thinking about this and trying to decide. Would I really want to trade for a day with someone else. I thought maybe the President of the USA. Then I thought that might be bad, maybe that would be the day he is assassinated. Plus, if I was Obama Iwould need more than a day to fix his mess.
How about Angelina Jolie, that would be an awesome choice. I think I would like it, but what would I do? Work on an action movie, play with her kids, have sex with Brad Pit. Okay, I pick that one
.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I would think you'd get to pick the day, too.