Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Since being in Texas

Since returning to Texas from and awesome life in the USN, I have really studied several books of the bible. When I first returned it was the book of James. WOW! Everywhere I went, everywhere I turned James was in my face. James taught me so much. I still need to work on some of the things he taught me. Unfortunately I am human and I am always working on myself to be more like Jesus and do as he teaches. I have read the book of Acts and studied it. Now I am reading the book of Proverbs and studying it. My goal is to more like Jesus and be obedient to what the bible teaches. I pray that when people see me or talk to me they know without a doubt who my master is.

Sometimes I fall down but I get up, dust off my pants and pull up my boots. That is all I can do, otherwise I don’t move forward.

Over the last 6 months I have read a book called “Deadly Emotions” by Con Colbert. It has helped me get in touch with many things in my body and mind. It has been an awesome journey and I hope and pray it will continue. It has also helped me work on balance in my life. Which is not doing well with but I am working on it and that is all I can ask of myself.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Thank you, Lori

No comments: