Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Retreat

We had a great time this weekend. We had great fellowship, we had a great message, some very easy and fun crafts and great food. However, next time I will be doing a few things a little differently. Like purchase as much of the food at least a week ahead of time. I felt like I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Another thing is make it to the place we are holding it way before everyone else, so that I can rest.
We had a few extra women this year and we all hope they will come every year. We really want to go and be able to touch more womens lives. Please keep our group in your prayers always!

No comments: