Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cartoon



I got this in an email and thought to myself how true that is. Not that I don't like waitresses and I know the good ones work for every penny they earn but alot of them don't even deserve what they expect us to pay them. I tip a really good waitress very well and I tip a poor waitress very poorly. Hoping she will get the hint and do better for the next customer. Well that isn't the point of the the cartoon. Tithing is very important to Christians, tithing is a chore to other Christians and tithing is none existent for other Christians. Where are you in this? Pray to God and ask him to share with you where you are on this. He will be much more honest with you than you are for yourself. Don't worry if you don't have cash he will show you how to tithe without monetary means.

No comments: