Love One Another

If we truly love someone then we will want to serve them, with our whole heart and soul. We wont care what others think. Even if it means others laugh, judge, or criticize us for how we do things.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 9 and 10



Sorry about the delay, my Uncle Stewart's memorial service was yesterday and I was there all day. We had several people standing up and saying what their fondest memories were of him. His very first friend from 1st grade was there. That was way awesome to me. There was awesome stories told. Playing football at Thanksgiving and Christmas was told by several people. So this game was for him yesterday.
Here is a poem written for him as well.
Poem I wrote for my uncle stewart: Forever is a long time
To continue loving you.
But family is forever,
So that is what I'll do.
I find it hard to talk to you
Since you went away.
So instead of just calling,
I will kneel down and pray.
I'll pray that you are better now.
And that there's facebook in the stars!
And that you are happy,
Wherever you are.
We'll miss you here on earth.
So until next time my friend.
We'll be blowing kisses into heaven,
Until we see you again.
-ashli n Rosenberg

No comments: